Sunday, September 05, 2004

Love?

ok......posted my short & not so sweet rantings about the cost of my kids stuff for school & was crusing through the recently updated blogs & found this one: Another soul looking for love.......... guess I'm not alone in this quest. Where are all the decent men? Plently of perverts and money grubbers, low life bums and sweet-talkers that turn nasty once they have you in their grips........... where are the nice guys? I don't want a truckload of them, just one.......is that asking too much???? And speaking of asking too much........ is it too much to ask for a job that at least pays the bills after working your butt off for 60+ hrs a week ( only getting paid for 40 of them of course!)? Why is it the most precious resources we have is our children and those who get paid to teach them and care for them get paid less than 17 year old a night-shift manager at McDonald's?? Just a bit jaded I guess............. my life has been a bit rough lately and my faith has been a little shaky of late. No support from friends and family hasnt' helped much.... sometimes wonder why I bother with any of it.

No comments: