Thursday, September 16, 2004

There's Hell to pay

As a preschool teacher, I've had to report child abuse of the worst kind (sexual abuse), neglect, etc. several times. It's never easy but it is my duty and I am not only bound morally to do so but legally as well. As difficult as it is to make a report, talk with authorities and pray they get child to a safer environment, it's infinitely more difficult when it hits closer to home and it's your own child that someone else has abused. Should anyone read this........ please pray that my child's abuser comes to justice. I know that if the abuser doesn't come to justice in this life..... there's always the next life. The abuser had better repent or pay the price. There will be a special place in hell for you (you know who you are and so does God).

No comments: