Friday, September 24, 2004

Geez .... Here we go again........

The crap with the police, been sick, boss is pissed because I've missed a couple of days over all this, kids have been sick, Cuddles makes a jail-break............. I'm tired. I worked the last two days while running a fever of 101 degrees. I feel horrible.

My son did get his Native American dwelling project done on time, he made a reed house with a little help from Mom (on the hot glue gun, I have the burns to prove it). Last night he's all excited about the project being handed in today. We get up this morning, I shower, dress & when I come out to make breakfast..... There he is sitting on the floor next to the hampster cage (still empty) with this forlorn look on his face. I wanted to cry.

So.... I pick the kids up from the sitters after work to find he's gotten his instrument from school, a trumpet, and is already able to toot out a few notes. However, he's still missing Cuddles. So, what the heck do I do? Drive 45 minutes to the nearest decent pet store to purchase Bubbles for the boys. Where do they get these names?

No comments: